Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging
Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging Standard Edition
From basic voicemail to advanced unified messaging, Mitel NuPoint Unified MessagingTM (UM; formerly Mitel NuPoint Messenger IPÂ®) Standard Edition satisfies the diverse messaging needs of your entire user population.
It has a modular architecture that allows you to buy the system you need today and cost-effectively add applications, features and capacity as your business grows and evolves over time.
NuPoint UM is also available as part of Mitel Applications Suite which lets you take advantage of multiple advanced unified communications applications, all on a single server, with a single web-based management interface.
NuPoint UM benefits:
- Increases user productivity and responsiveness with advanced unified messaging and text-to-speech email reading, allowing users to manage all forms of messages, including voicemail, email and fax, from the interface that suits them best in the moment: desk phone, mobile device or PC
- Improves customer service levels and offloads the company receptionist from routine calls with auto-attendant
- Empowers users to control how and when calls reach them with personal call routing options such as find me - follow me, and the ability to create personal auto-attendants with options such as scheduling and caller ID filtering
- Unified Messaging with the ability to send, receive, forward, save, and sort voice and fax messages from the PC
- Lowers your total cost of ownership with simple, web-based management and a single-system solution for voice, unified messaging and speech that resides on a single industry-standard server
- Fits with your existing infrastructure including third-party PBXs, LDAP and Active DirectoryÂ®, and leading email and presence solutions.
For information on NuPoint Unified Messaging Standard Edition, please contact us.