Call Recording - Call Centers
Call recording and quality assurance technology can play a valuable role for businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, including automotive dealerships, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution. Any business that regularly communicates with customers, clients and partners via the phone should proactively manage the risks inherent in these interactions and promote quality assurance using call recording.
Your Versatile Call Recording Solution
Tracer automatically records, stores and organizes telephone conversations and, optionally, associated screen activity in a central, secure server. Using a variety of audio connections, communications system integrations and recording triggers, it can target those conversations that have a lasting impact on your business.
Tracer offers superior integration with leading business phone systems, ensuring the right fit for a broad array of organizational needs. Based on open standards, the Oaisys open architecture API enables easy exchange of information between Tracer and other software applications, further enhancing integration capabilities, functionality and flexibility.
With the Tracer call center recording and quality assurance solution, call recordings become a vital part of developing highly effective compliance, process and risk management programs. Tracer call monitoring functionality ensures phone-based interactions are readily available for handling disputes and verifying transactions.
Tracer call center management software provides robust, enterprise-class call recording and quality assurance functionality, including:
- Patent-pending OAISYS Portable Voice Document technology, which provides a highly secure means of reviewing, sharing and adding notes to call recordings
- Intuitive user interface with call visualization, which simplifies call recording review and auditing
- Effortless organization and search capabilities, allowing a targeted call recording to be retrieved within seconds
- Integrated live and auto monitoring, allowing real-time agent coaching and personnel development
- Customizable employee evaluations and powerful quality reporting, allowing call centers to proactively monitor, manage and improve workforce performance
- Optional desktop screen recording capabilities, enabling a more complete picture of agent activity
Oaisys Solutions Address Critical Business Needs:
- Compliance: Various regulatory bodies require recorded documentation of transactions occurring via telephone such as telesales; financial transactions including account transfers, loan origination, securities/commodities trading and ACH payment setup; utilities account management and others.
- Risk Management: Recordings of telephone conversations can be used to effectively reduce the risks and ramifications of miscommunication. Examples include improperly filed insurance claims, business to business purchasing, perishable goods orders, personnel recruiting, billing verification and other critical telephone transactions.
- Process Adherence: Review recorded telephone conversations to verify compliance with communications processes and various adherence mechanisms. This can be especially vital in environments dealing with sensitive data that requires strict identification verification prior to release of information or services, such as health care, financial services and municipal services.
- Video Surveillance Integration: Did you know you can integrate call recording with ip video surveillance systems? Visit the video surveillance section to find out how.
Leave the Guesswork Out
Blue Violet Networks deploys phone systems for businesses in Orange County and across North America. Since opening our doors in 1979, we continue to provide reliable, secure business solutions that companies can depend on.