Advanced Call Centers
Virtual, Resilient, High Availability Call Centers
Advanced resiliency and high availability call centers ensure business continuity and provides you with affordable, reliable options to ensure business continuity in the event of a network outage or hardware failure.
In the event of a controller or network failure, IP phones will automatically re-register with a secondary Mitel 3300 Controller, which then continues to receive calls. Voice communications in progress are not disrupted during a network or component failure.
Contact Center Enterprise Edition can be run on active and stand-by servers, leveraging clustering technology to ensure failover to the secondary server if the primary server fails. This ensures no downtime in the event of a hardware failure, and also enables you to upgrade or perform maintenance on servers while conducting business as usual.
- Route calls to the best skilled agents regardless of the agents' geographic location
- Evenly distribute calls among agents in a specific agent group, regardless of agent geography
- Effectively use resources anywhere, supporting consolidation and eliminating the need for all types of skills to be staffed at all call centers
- Deliver 'follow the sun' applications with multiple call centers to service all time zones around the clock
- Support work at home agents
- Avoid costly employee relocations
- Ensure business continuity in the event of natural disasters or network outages.
For information on product and application interoperability, please contact Blue Violet Networks sales support.